Put the legal experience of Baton Rouge, Louisiana No Insurance Ticket Attorney Paul Massa to work for you.
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email message to you an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. When you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, I do all the work as your attorney representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. After your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, any court paperwork, and all the instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court in order to keep your ticket off your driving record at DMV.
It’s easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your case.
I can’t thank you enough for your service
I can't thank you enough for your service Mr. Massa. I've received the reinstatement letter you mailed me and got my license reinstated! Thank you again!
C.W. June 1, 2018
I greatly appreciate your effort and your patience
Thank you so much for all that you have done for me. I greatly appreciate your effort and your patience. I would certainly recommend you.
Sincerely, A.P. Feb. 24, 2018
Thank you Jesus!
Thank you Jesus! Thank you so much Mr. Paul! I really appreciate you always helping me and I always highly recommend people to contact you for service.
C.K. July 6, 2018
In Baton Rouge, Louisiana, it is illegal not to have insurance on your car or truck, or not to have the proof of insurance card in your vehicle.
By failing to carry insurance, or be able to show proof of insurance, your citation will result in fines, points on your driving record, and increased insurance costs. Your license could be suspended as a the result of a no insurance citation by a driver who already has points on his or her driving record!
Paul Massa is a Baton Rouge traffic ticket lawyer that can offer legal representation to a driver who has received a citation for a no proof of insurance. Although you may think it is easier to simply pay the fine and go on your way, being represented by a lawyer can actually save you money and trouble in the long run. Contact failure to carry insurance traffic ticket attorney Paul Massa for a free case review today.
Just fill out the free consultation form with your Baton Rouge ticket information. Once I receive your information from the website intake form, I will quickly respond to you with an offer of legal representation based on your specific legal situation. If you hire me, I do all the work and appear on your behalf. Its that simple.
In most no insurance citation cases, there is no need for unnecessary meetings at my office or even the need for you to appear in court for your hearing.
Attorney Paul Massa knows the local court rules and has appeared before the court for many other clients for over 20 years. This now allows him to represent you in the most effective matter, for the most advantageous results possible. His traffic ticket defense experience will benefit you for years to come.
Please fill out the free consultation form to start the process of getting help with your Baton Rouge no insurance ticket.
Examples of Baton Rouge traffic tickets Paul defends:
• Red Light
• Stop Sign
• Failure to Yield
• No Insurance
• HOV/Carpool Lane
• CDL – Commercial Drivers
• Cell Phone/Texting
• Following too Close
• Too Fast for Conditions
• Obstructing an Intersection
• Speeding in a School Zone
• Suspended License Reinstatement