Put the legal experience of Baton Rouge, Louisiana Stop Sign Traffic Ticket Attorney Paul Massa to work for you.
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email a message to you with an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. When you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, I do all the work as your attorney representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. After your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, any court paperwork, and all the instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court in order to keep your ticket off your driving record at DMV.
It’s easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your case.
This is a great result, thank you for everything.
Kindest regards, Thank you so much!! This is a great result, thank you for everything.
A.A. April 17, 2018
Thank you Jesus!
Thank you Jesus! Thank you so much Mr. Paul! I really appreciate you always helping me and I always highly recommend people to contact you for service.
C.K. July 6, 2018
I greatly appreciate your effort and your patience
Thank you so much for all that you have done for me. I greatly appreciate your effort and your patience. I would certainly recommend you.
Sincerely, A.P. Feb. 24, 2018
In Baton Rouge, Louisiana it is illegal not to make a complete stop at a stop sign. By failing to stop at a stop sign, or turning right on a red light where it is specified that this is not allowed, may result in a No Right Turn on Red traffic ticket.
An Baton Rouge stop sign violation usually results in fines, points on your driving record and increased insurance costs. Your license could be suspended as a the result of a stop sign citation for a driver who already has points on his or her driving record!
Paul Massa is a Baton Rouge traffic ticket lawyer that can offer legal representation to a driver who has received a citation for a stop sign violation. Although you may think it is easier to simply pay the fine and go on your way, being represented by a lawyer can actually save you money and trouble in the long run. Contact stop sign traffic ticket attorney Paul Massa for a free case review today.
Just fill out the free consultation form with your Baton Rouge ticket information. Once I receive your information from the website intake form, I will quickly respond to you with an offer of legal representation based on your specific legal situation. If you hire me, I do all the work and appear on your behalf. It’s that simple.
In most stop sign citation cases, there is no need for unnecessary meetings at my office or even the need for you to appear in court for your hearing.
Attorney Paul Massa knows the local court rules and has appeared before the court for many other clients for over 30 years. This now allows him to represent you in the most effective matter, for the most advantageous results possible. His traffic ticket defense experience will benefit you for years to come.
Please fill out the free consultation form to start the process of getting help with your Baton Rouge stop sign ticket.
Examples of Baton Rouge traffic tickets Paul defends:
• Red Light
• Stop Sign
• Failure to Yield
• No Insurance
• HOV/Carpool Lane
• CDL – Commercial Drivers
• Cell Phone/Texting
• Following too Close
• Too Fast for Conditions
• Obstructing an Intersection
• Speeding in a School Zone
• Suspended License Reinstatement